In other news- If you have moved in the last year (we both know who you are) please email me your new address at string987@aol.com . It's that time of year again and I need it for Christmas cards. You aren't going to want to miss these! If you don't think I have your address and you want one, just email me and I'll make sure to get it out!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
A first
I made my very first pie this week and I am so proud of myself!! I cheated a little (well actually alot) and used pre-made pie crusts and the filling was canned about a month ago by my mother in law but still...... I did it. Now I can get creative and try all different recipes from scratch.

In other news- If you have moved in the last year (we both know who you are) please email me your new address at string987@aol.com . It's that time of year again and I need it for Christmas cards. You aren't going to want to miss these! If you don't think I have your address and you want one, just email me and I'll make sure to get it out!
In other news- If you have moved in the last year (we both know who you are) please email me your new address at string987@aol.com . It's that time of year again and I need it for Christmas cards. You aren't going to want to miss these! If you don't think I have your address and you want one, just email me and I'll make sure to get it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
ohh ohh I want you:)
457 E Royal Palms Dr Mesa 85203
Congrats on making your first pie! Your crust edging is gorgeous mine is never very pretty because I make my pie so huge.
Wow that pie looks awesome!
I'm super impressed I probably wouldn't even be able to put it together with all of the help. You always seem to make the best food. I'm jealous of your skills.
Hit me up with a Christmas card! 74401 Hovley Ln E. #2322
Palm Desert, CA 92260
The pie looks great...too bad you didn't REALLY make it. Maybe I will teach you how soon!
Post a Comment