Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

What a sad week it was for me!! well not really sad but TJ and his dad and brother all got drawn for an elk hunt the week of Thanksgiving. I was so bummed about it but I knew he would have a great time, and he did. They horsebacked in about 3 miles and camped there for a week. They were very cold at times and even got lost in a "white out" snow storm but were blessed and able to get home to us on Monday night. I missed him so much and was so lonely in my bed at night but I had little Rocky to snuggle up to and keep me warm. He didn't take very many pics but here are a few:

It hailed really bad one day

The camp site (as it was being broken down):

TJ and his dad:

What a ruggedly handsome man:

Scenery pic:

They shot 1 elk (how sad!!) by monday but his dad and brother stayed up there this week to get the other 2.

I kept myself busy with work and shopping and of course .....stuffing my face! This is the only picture I took on Thanksgiving. I was at my dad's at 12:00 for thanksgiving lunch and my moms for Thanksgiving dinner and it was all sooooo yummy! I stuffed myself multiple times and I can still feel it hanging on to my butt.


I of course went shoppng the next morning with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and it was so fun as always. I got some screaming-good deals but I can't say what they are because particular people are reading this blog. I can't believe it's December 2nd! This month is going to go by so fast and I'm going to soak up every minute of it!

No comments: