This is what I had to start off with. I decided I will get much more organized for next year.... maybe some storage tubs or something.
Ta Da!!
I tried "pokeys" for the topper this year. I was a little nervous about it and still not quite so sure but it's growing on me for now.
It never looks as good in pictures as it does in person. I hate that!
I didn't like how it was all coming together at first. I kinda have a "mish mosh" of ornaments. I love them all but not so much together. I kept adding and adding and finally it started coming together. I also learned how to do ribbon on the tree this year and I think it makes it look so much better! It totally ties it together!
This is my new wreath I purchased this year. It hangs on the back door and I love it! I'm really into the gold look right now.
Now it's your turn. Get to decorating!! And Happy Holidays!






14 comments:
I love gold for Christmas! Your tree and wreath are beautiful! You really have a great eye for decorating! You want to come do my house?!
I LOVE that you have your Christmas decorations already up!! I'm so jealous! :)
Wow!! Can you seriously come to my house and decorate it!!??? The wreath and tree look so good! Good job!!!
you crack me up! it's more than a month until christmas, but i love how excited you always are about the holidays!
you should go to http://www.widgetbox.com/search?q=christmas for a countdown ticker!
Your tree is so pretty. Its the same colors as mine (Red and Gold). Next time someone gives me grief for putting my tree up already I'm showing them your blog! Where did you get your wreath? Its very pretty too!
Jen,
I LOVE IT! You need to come over so you can help me get in the mood! I just can't seem to get there! Come and help me!
You are crazy! But I totally LOVE it!!
You're nuts! Did you end up doing the ribbon like Debbie showed us where you just kinda stick it in...it looks great!
You're hilarious!!! I didn't even get my Halloween/Fall decorations out this year! And I wont be doing my Christmas till after Thanksgiving.
Looks like you hit Bella Fine early this year... ha ha. I actually think I'm with you this year. I think in years past I may have made fun of you for decorating so early but I may put my kids little Christmas tree up this week sometime and I am starting to decorate my mantel for Christmas. I love that Wreath. :)
LOVE IT! I have to wait until Kristins wedding is over before I put anything up. I love decorating for Christmas. Any holiday is fun.
I love it! (Are you annoyed I'm on your team now?) We're decorating tomorrow :)
There is something wrong when your last post was titled "Happy Halloween" and the VERY NEXT POST, a short 9 days later, is titled "Winter Wonderland". You're sick! (But your decorations are pretty!)
Jen I totally support your holiday spirit!!!!
Post a Comment