Update** for those of you wondering: he has stomach cancer and fluid in his lungs so we drained the fluid on wednesday but it came back so quickly that he could hardly breathe and we'd have to drain it every 36 hours which is not the life for our little guy. We had to make an incredily hard decision but know he is so much happier now.







6 comments:
i am sorry jen<3
Sadness. So much sadness.
Oh, so sad:( I'm sorry!
Apparently i may have missed something. How did it happen?
I'm so SO sorry still you guys. I keep thinking about you and feeling so sad. He is totally happy where he is now though!
I think this is probably the best eulogy for a dog I've ever seen. I know how special Rocky was to you guys.
So sorry. I know Rocky ment alot to you. No fun loosing someone you love.
Post a Comment