Monday, January 25, 2010

Mexico....aka- heaven

We just arrived home from cruising Mexcio yesterday and I want to turn around and go right back! We had such an incredible time and thought of being home and back in reality just sucks! We went with my brother Chris and his wife Valerie and had way too much fun. We took over 1,000 pictures (not even kidding) so prepare yourself.
Day 1- exploring the boat

Waving goodbye to L.A.



Day 2- 1st day at sea

At the front of the boat

It was so windy.... look at my pants. We almost got blown away.



Our first formal dinner night
I loved the flowers behind us. Probbaly my favorite thing on the boat. So pretty!



Day 3- Cabo San Lucas
We went to Lovers Beach and played in the sand and snorkled around. So fun!


Our massive boat



Matchy- matchy

Tj's favorite place! haha


Day 4- Mazatlan

We went on a ATV ride in the jungle and on the beach






Ate some yummy food
and went sailing to deer island




Day 5- Puerto Vallarta

TJ and I did the zip line and it was so much fun!
Our group








We met up with chris and val at a beautiful resort

dinner


Day 6 and 7 at sea again. It was super wavy and we still feel like we are rocking back and forth but we had some fun on the ship. I was freezing the whole time but everyone else had a great time playing on the deck.





Here are a bunch of random ones that I like:

In the casino
Our dinner staff.... they were the best and the food was incredible. I am sorry for TJ now that we are home cause I definitely do not cook like they do!







Sad to say goodbye....


Until we vacation again........

11 comments:

McRae Family said...

You are so good that you already posted. I'm so ready to go back. I seriously want to sell our house and move there! Maybe one day...

Jamie said...

I'm so very very jealous. Looks like you guys had a blast! :)

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Wow what a fun trip!! I'm so jealous! Maybe someday when med school is behind us I can convince Cody we should go on one. I'd say this cruise definately makes up for the jerks that ruined your Christmas!

Randee Mecham said...

So jealous! I am dieing to go on a vacation (going home to AZ doesn't count).I can see why you guys want to go back!
Who ruined your Christmas??

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Our house was broken into on Dec 23rd and they took everything: tv's, computers,jewelery, guns, all the gifts under the tree..... pretty much everything. that's why it was ruined.

jackson family said...

k A. I love the zip line! so much fun and B. where did you get your suit so super cute and C. so coveting your cruise right now!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

It's from Target. Love that place!!

Carly Nichols said...

How fun!! I'm jealous!!!

Jen said...

I don't think I could get any more jealous!

Lindsey said...

Looks like so much fun!! The pics of TJ on the zip line are hysterical.

Molly and Molly said...

I love you firstly because of that kissy-face you make in pictures.
Secondly, with the amount of snow in Flagstaff getting dangerously close to my personal height, I really needed a vicarious warm vacation to go on!
Lastly, I love love zip-lining, cruises, dinner staff, and your plaid bikinis.
Le sigh, I need to see you more often