* We have just been working like crazy but luckily it will slow down a little soon. We're both ready for a vacation again but I doubt it will happen anytime soon. I am ready for a beach and some sand immediately and some nice R&R.
* Tj parents and brother's family officially left for Missouri this week so we are definitely going to miss them like crazy! Tj keeps saying we are joining them soon but we'll see. I just don't know how I would leave the warm Arizona sun and my family (not in that order).
*We had a great Easter and did absolutely NOTHING, and it was great! We celebrated the Sunday before with my mom so that we could just hang at home all day. It was Great.
*I lost my camera charger so hopefully I can buy a generic one? anyone know? It's just a point and shoot NIKON camera.
anways- here are pics of my birthday celebration/ Easter at my mom's.
Until next time.....






6 comments:
Did you lose you battery changer? or a phone charger?
My battery charger broke a few months ago, a certain 2 yr old was playing with it.
I have a Canon powershot and the those battery chargers are in the range of $50. Lets just say the 2 yr old knows not to play with Mommy's toys:)
Ha Ha I meant to say did you lose a battery changer or an actual camera charger? My Bad!
I lost the battery charger to my camera. I ended up buying one at Radio shack for like $40. What a rip off!
thanks for the update! miss you lady<3333
I'm so ready for vacation again! But I feel like its not gonna happen again for a very long time. Why does everything have to cost so much money?
Jen I must have some fashion because you are the fashion queen and I have the same red shirt as you ;) It looks better on you though. So sounds like things are just dandy with you guys :) And yes yes yes we need to get together sometime! We love hanging out with you guys.
Post a Comment