Tj still has hope for a 3rd dog but we'll see. We are going to be a zoo here in no time!
Friday, May 21, 2010
New addition
Well, I guess we have become "those people" finally. We are dog people and we keep adding to the family. We thought Lucky needed a friend to keep him company when we are working so..... on Saturday we went back to the same shelter we found Lucky at and rescued another little guy. He is completely hyper and crazy but still really snuggly and lovable. I think Lucky was pretty mad at us for a few days but they have finally started playing together and hopefully becoming best buddies.



Tj still has hope for a 3rd dog but we'll see. We are going to be a zoo here in no time!
Tj still has hope for a 3rd dog but we'll see. We are going to be a zoo here in no time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
How sweet that Lucky has a friend! I wish we could have a dog!!
Lucky!! Chad is allergic to dogs {and cats}! How fun! Now they can keep each other company! :)
They look like best friends already :)
They look very happy together. You guys better have some kids before you don't have room for them because you have a house full of dogs!! :)
ew stop adompting rat dogs and start with a kid or two!!!! im dying for you to have a baby!
Hey, I'm working on it.....no such luck yet!
Post a Comment