Saturday, July 10, 2010

The 4th

I know it's a little late but we had the best time in Utah over the 4th of July. My dad offered to fly us all up and we jumped right on board.

The final voyage of my dad's plane. He just sold it, but hopefully to get another one soon.


We stopped by my brother's house as soon as we landed and the girls had their way with TJ. He was the only one that would sit still long enough. Isn't he so pretty??




Saturday we went and staked out our spots for fireworks. We had the best spot directly under the fireworks but you have to claim it early. After shopping at the outlets in park city, we hit up Tucanos and then dropped Robyn off around 4:00 to hold our spot until we could get back with the blankets. It was so fun to just lay outside in the BEAUTIFUL weather and relax. i have decided we will make this a yearly tradition.







While we were shopping in Park City, the boys headed to Evanston, WY to gather up some fireworks of their own. We had our own wonderful show on Sunday night. Their whole neighborhood gets into it so we just sat back in the camping chairs and watched.




We had such a fun time and I can't wait to come back next year, and every year for that matter! Thank you dad and debbie! We had such a good trip!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I love Utah!
Jealous of all the fire rackers you got.

Caton said...

miss you lady, please update me on your living situation and such, I feel out of the loop!

McRae Family said...

It really was fun, and I agree that we should do it every year!

Randee Mecham said...

love TJ's new look!!
Doesn't the nice weather make the fourth a thousand times better!

Anonymous said...

Haha! TJ looks like he took the hair thing well :) And I love the pic with you and your sparkler... You look just so excited to have one! lol