Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"innie or outie"

Baby Update- I am 17 weeks right now and went to the doctor today. I was able to hear the heartbeat again which is my favorite thing because it always relieves some of my anxiety. I just worry all the time and never stop worrying. I know I need to stop because it's not healthy so I've decided someone needs to buy me a machine so I can hear it every day!

We also found out that I have an ultrasound set up for next week to find out what we are having! yayayayay!!! I am so excited to finally know and I don't have to refer to the baby as "it". As TJ says "we are going to find out of it's an outie or an innie" hahahhaha. I love that! Anyways- put your predictions down and I'll let you all know as soon as we find out.

15 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

So exciting! You're lucky they're not making you wait longer to find out. Some of my friends have had to wait until they were at least 20 weeks. I'm saying its a boy!

Randee Mecham said...

I'll guess boy, the McRaes need some grandsons!

Molly and Molly said...

I was going to say a little lady, because you're East Coast and chic, BUT then I thought of Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl and that is TOTALLY how your boy child will dress.

So I say boy.

Spencer and Amy said...

I say a boy! Cause that's what I am having and everyone should have at least one...!

Jamie said...

The best part of pregnancy is coming! So freaking excited to find out! I so hope it's a boy so our babies can be friends. I'm guessing boy! Can't wait to hear.

Caton said...

i say girl, i am sure you will be a great mother to either type, but i just see you with a girl...

Kathleen said...

I think it's a girl. I don't know what that's based on except for the fact that when I think of you being pregnant, I just think girl...!

I'm excited for you to find out!!!

Andy & Jen said...

soooo fun!!! GIRL : )

Stephanie said...

Boy! Boys are so much fun! If you have a boy first then he can be the protective older brother to a little sister. And, little boys do not love anyone near as much as they love their mommy. :)

McRae Family said...

I just hope its not both an innie and outie! I will love IT no matter what! I can't wait to find out!!

Michelle said...

GIRL
but that probably means its a boy cause I don't think I've ever guessed right, ever!

Anonymous said...

You're going to have a boy. I just know it!

Flint and Jan said...

Jen--
I have a baby heart monitor! You can barrow it! It is so FUN to play with!!!!
Jan

Natalie said...

I can't wait to find out what you're having!!! Boy or girl, either way, I can't wait! :) So excited for you!

Janae Walker said...

yeah for babies! congrats! i am glad that you are feeling better! being sick really is the worst! i am guessing boy :)