Tuesday, September 14, 2010

20 Weeks

I am officially 20 weeks and definitely looking the part! I am predicting that I will be one of those that pops straight out in front instead of the sides. This week I finally started having a hard time sleeping and finding a comfortable position. I have to use my arms to sit up rather than my stomach muscles and I am always short of breath. I tried walking up some stairs the other day and was almost out of breath. I think my lungs collapsed by 50%.
I am also finally feeling the movements and I love it. It is still a little hard to notice and it's not a kick to the gut yet but it is fun to feel when I notice it. And it definitely helps with my anxiety.
I have been having some dizzy spells where I get really close to passing out if I don't catch myself and lay down right away. My doctor said just to take it easy and make sure I don't over-do it or stress myself out... ya good luck!
Here are my 20 week pictures:






I also attempted to give TJ a hiarcut for the first time. He is very picky about his hair and usually his sister Julie does it but she moved away and he was sick of it getting shaggy. I am really surprised he let me do it and it actually turned out pretty good but I was freaking out the entire time!



Look at that blending job! I am a pro!


20 weeks down, 20 to go!!

8 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

Looking good Jen! It's so exciting once you can feel the baby move! I have been cutting my hubbys hair for 5 years + now and let me say that for your first time you did great! Hope all is going well!

McRae Family said...

Wow, way to go. Good job! And so exciting to finally be feeling the baby, that's awesome. You still look gorgeous.

aleisha said...

YOU HAVE A BABY IN YOUR BELLY!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!

Lindsey said...

I love your belly!

Jen said...

Love the belly & great job on the haircut :)

Matt and Stephanie said...

When are you due? Im 19 weeks and I am due feb 6th. I find out if I am having a boy or girl on sept 30th

Molly and Molly said...

You are so cute with your belly! Also, I have super anxiety when Michael asks me to shave the fuzzy parts on his neck & around his ears. It freaks me out every time!

Caton said...

wtf is this kids name going to be?!?!? and thank you for the text the other day, I miss you too!!!!!