First- after lots and lots of hard work and patiently waiting, Valerie was accepted into nursing school. YAY! She starts in January and I know she is just going to excel in this. She is such a hard worker and passionate about everything she does not to metntion she'll have PERFECT scarcastic bedside humor with patients. I can't help but die laughing when I'm with this girl and she can also get me to turn on the water works in a matter of minutes. I am so excited for you and so proud of you and can't wait to call you at 3 in the morning when I need medical advice.
Second- Chris has been working hard at school and work as well but he was also just called to be part of the branch presidency in Gila Bend. wow- what a calling! He is the perfect man for this. He has such a tender and giving heart and will be just what these people need. It is a sacrifice for them as they live 40 minutes away (talk about a commute to church) but it will be such a blessing in their lives. I am so proud to have family that is strong in the church and it's so comforting to know that the Lord puts his faith in trust in my brother to help guide and teach these wonderful people.
Last but not least- Stewart and Robyn have big news as well! We just found out she is expecting their 5th sweet baby and she is about 2 months behind me. I am so excited for you two and will be crossing our fingers for a boy but you just raise girls so well! They have 4 perfect angel daughters and I could not love them any more than I do! They are such an incredible example to me of how to parent and raise kids and I brag to everyone that I hope I can be just like them with my kids. Can't wait to see what it will be!!
I am so greatful for my family and to be born into such an incredible group of people. I grew up fighting with my brothers, as any siblings do, but I truly am so greatful to call them family. My Brothers both married incredible girls and I am so lucky to have 2 more sisters to look up to and admire. I thank my Heavenly Father evry single night for my family and I love you all!! Congratulations to you all.






6 comments:
such a sweet post.
I love when big things happen:)
Jen you are so sweet!
Ah Jen, thanks so much! You are so sweet and I'm so lucky to have you in my family and to have another sister! But also let me say, if you call me at 3 in the morning for anything short of an emergency, I might have to pound on you a bit! Haha, love you tons!
Always nice to get an update on the McRae family! So happy to hear that everyone is doing so good!! I can't believe Stewart and Robyn are going to have 5 kids! I feel like we just went on that trip to Disneyland with your family and all of Stewart's friends to surprise him for his b-day! Good times ;)
So nice to see you the other day with the dogs :) We have to do it again soon b/c I forgot to get that Jay CD copied! I'll call you soon :)
Yay for everyone! Talk about exciting news! I can't wait to see everyone - it's been awhile.
-Camberley
Post a Comment