We had our 2nd annual pumpkin carving night at my mom's and came up with some good ones. next year I am for sure getting one of those kits so I can make something really cool but I was not as creative as others this year. It turned out cute none-the-less though. Val has much better pictures that are far less blurry but what can I do- my camera is stupid!!
Chris and his pumpkin. What a viscious face!

Val and her pumpkin

My "cute" pumpkin. I'm so creative don't you think??

Me and my pun'kin

Cute TJ and his pun'kin. Someone is really into himself don't you think??

Glowing Pumpkin- see what I mean about blurry??

Love Val's face!!! too funny!

Nice pumpkins Val!

goofy husband

Happy All-Hallows-Eve to all. Be safe and scary!!
2 comments:
That was a very fun night and I'm glad we were all able to get together. I will try to send you some, but it's probaly going to take a while to email all of them. It might be easier to give them to you on a disc
your pumpkin was totally cute! i love ones that are original (last year, michael made me a mouse jack-o-lantern!) i also really enjoy your belly pumpkin
Post a Comment