Val was kind enough to snap a few pictures though and I am greatful for her! She was such a wonderful hostess and we had so so so much fun ( well at least I did, I'm sure those doing the work did not have as much fun as I did).
Here are the only 2 shots i got of people that attended:
My girl friends ( we missed you Randee, Caton and Molly) My 2 cute cousins Erin and Mac
Here is the buffet. We did and "build your own" salad buffet plus soup with bread bowls. It was all soooo incredibly good, I think I ate 2 bowls of potato soup, plus another bowl at night. No wonder why my legs are starting to look large , you'll notice in the pictures to come :)
The Diaper cake on the dessert table
The dessert table filled with so many homemade goodies!! They were totally gone by the end!
This little munchkin was completely spoiled and received so many good things! I can't wait to get it all organized and put in it's place.
We got lots of necessities:
The Pack N Play Bumbo
Baby Monitor
The bean bag positioner- I am so excited about this!
Upside-down humidifier
bath tub
High-chair
The hooded towel which I was also hoping for! Thanks Natalie!
We got lots of blankets, most of which I didn't get pictures of:
This one is special because Val made it herself for his blessing blanket. I love it and just want to cuddle up with it myself. Close up view
And spoiled rotten in adorable clothes!!
Thank you everyone that made this such a wonderful day! I love you all!!






6 comments:
So many cute pics!!! This little guy is going to be spoiled.
I LOVED my bean bag for my babies- it's a must!
My aunt makes those bean bags - they are the best! All my babies have loved them! Its so fun to have a baby shower, it means that baby is coming soon! Looks like you got lots of cute stuff! I'm excited to see pictures of the little guy in all the cute clothes!
That was so much fun! So glad we all got to be there with you :) Love you, Jen!
xoxo
Jen, I'm so happy for you! The day you have your first baby shower is a SWEET day! So exciting to be celebrating that little person. Can't wait to see you - SOON!
Looks like you had a great shower! Love the shot of the Lansinoh pads. They are definitely a must along with the actual paste/ointment (whatever you call it). :) You look great!
It was a great time. The picture thing was kinda my fault too. I was trying to write stuff down then by the time presents were done so many people were gone, sorry! Plus, I hate taking pictures when people are eating. Maybe next time :)
Post a Comment