Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Day

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day with lots and lots of food. It was a perfect day for a pregnant girl! We just had a week of eating and I loved every moment of it.


We started some fun traditions which will hopefully carry over to the next years. Stewart and Robyn were in town and we loved having them. One tradition that we better keep is going to the Waffel House on Wednesday night. We had never been before and it was actually really good. No one really wants to cook that night so I met up with everyone after work and it was quite delicious. Tj and I even went back this weekend. yum!

This was from dinner at my dad's house. I never take as many pictures as I want because I don't want to be that wierd girl snapping pictures all the time but I need to start, especially with a baby on the way. Watch out folks!

Here is Tj helping with the ham. I had to get a picture for proof.


And the 30 week belly shot. If you look closely, my 2nd chin has also made it's way in.






Some day TJ will learn how to dress for the occasion but I am trying to pick my battles. Notice I said "trying". It is still alot of work for me to not control everyone and everything around me. hehehe

Then we went to my mom's house for a 2nd delicious dinner and it was so yummy. I of course forgot my camera- story of my life. After we were done we looked through all the ads (which are not as fun to look at when you are poor) and started playing the game Taboo. I haven't played that game in years and haven't laughed so hard in my life!
This is Chris' turn : "you put this thing on your thing before you put it in a thing"
I am betting you are not thinking of the word "stamp" right now. sooo funny!!!

Later that week we went to the temple lights. I love doing this and seeing all the additions every year.
My cute neices were here all week and I love when they come to visit us. It is so fun!







Now it's time for Christmas celebrations! yay!

4 comments:

Caton said...

so fun to see you this week lady, thanks for making time for me!

McRae Family said...

Seriously, why didn't we have our cameras out more? I kept forgetting mine! sad! It was so great to get to see you guys so much this past week. And really, we need to do waffle house more often, its so yummy for me!

Dwiggins said...

Just wanted to say that you look so cute in every picture!!! I was like in tshirt and sweats for the last 3 months of pregnancy!

Natalie said...

I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :) And, I love your pink coat...so cute! Hope you've been feeling well!