Tj and I got married March 20, 2007. We are having so much fun being a young married couple. TJ owns a granite company called Vintage Granite and he is very good at what he does. A big perfectionist!! I get the incredible opportunity to stay at home with our sweet baby boy Mason. He is the biggest joy in our lives and we love to just sit and watch him. Life is good!
9 comments:
He is darling! That really is one of the sweetest little baby faces I've ever seen. Congrats - what an exciting time over at your house!
What a handsome boy! I don't always think new borns are very cute, but he totally is! CONGRATS!
SOO jealous over that head of hair! I also LOVE the name. Congrats, he's so dang cute :)
Yay! Congratulations again ;) Love you!
xoxo
Yay!!!!! Congrats :)
Congratulations! Get as much rest as you can! Excited to read about the labor experience!
So happy for you guys! :)
We can't wait to meet the handsome fellow! I will call you one of these days and arrange a visit. He is so precious Jen and Tj! Good job you guys!
He is definitely my favorite nephew!
Post a Comment