Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Valentines

I am the luckiest girl in the world! I have the best 2 guys in my life and they were the perfect valentines to share the day with. My mom was sweet enough to watch baby Mason so we my first Valentine and I could go celebrate. We made a quick trip to Charlestons and just enjoyed each other (and some yummy steak for Tj and soup and salad for me!)



He even brought me home some "freakin roses". ahhh.... what a romantic I married!


And this sweet guy is my second, but just as important, valentine.





Ahhhh... I love them both!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Don't you just Love Charleston's? The spinach dip is my LOVE! plus I just love the atmosphere. It was fun to see you there:)

McRae Family said...

I love your freaking roses! So sweet of him. And so glad that you were able to get out and have a date night.

molly mouse said...

mason is changing so much - he already looks so different (more like teegh & before he looked more like you).

mdt & i went to jack-in-the-box for valentine's day. the one here is like 25 minutes from our house, so we made it a date. (and it was so delicious!)

Carly Nichols said...

You have such a sweet little baby! Too cute!