Monday, August 22, 2011

7 months

I forgot to do a "Mason's 6 month old" post so I am doing a "Mason will be 7 months this week" post instead.
I can't believe how fast my sweet boy is growing up an I can't do anything to stop it...ugh!! I love watching him learn new tricks but I don't want it to go too fast.

My baby is crawling up a storm. He has been crawling for about 3 weeks now and he is all over our house. I walk away for 2 seconds and when I come back, he is on the other side of the room getting into trouble!! or even worse, skating across all the tile. He has also tried pulling himself up a few times but we just push him backdown...... just kidding!!



He loves his little walker and charges after the dogs as soon as they are in sight. He traps them in corners and tries to pet them. Luckily, they have figured out that his walker gets washed ashore on the carpet and he can't move so they can find a hide-out.





He has two little "toofers" and will chomp on anything he can get into his mouth, including my fingers, my hair, his fingers, toys, straws, blankets, burp clothes and anything else that fits. He also loves to chew on tags. I can't figue it out but he is obsessed with tags on blankets or towels or whatever. It is so strange!!




At his 6 month appointment he weighed 15lbs 8 oz and was 27 inches. That means he is tall and slim slim slim. We are getting in lots and lots of veggies but he does NOT like fruit.... interesting huh?

He refuses to snuggle with me anymore unless he falls asleep while eating and then I'll get about 4 minutes of cuddle time before he wants to be put in his bed. silly boy!
We are getting back on his sleep schedule finally after we ruined it on our fun trip to Utah. He will go to bed at 8:00pm and sleep until about 9:00am with 1 feeding in between around 10:30pm so I am loving getting my sleep again.

I am so in love with this boy and I'm keeping him locked in our house until he's 30 and there's no arguments about it!! Sorry ladies! I will accept dating applications when he's 27 and then I'll choose from there :) (I'm not a crazy mom or anything right?)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Gosh he's a cutie. And looking so old. I don't like it either. Let's try to freeze time. We need to get together soon. For sure in a couple months when it's nice outside we should meet at San Tan mall and let the babies crawl all over the baby play area. I love it. K- let's do it. PLEASE!

Andy & Jen said...

He is a little stud! He looks alot like a McRae!!!