My sweet handsome man is now officially an OLD man!! Just kidding honey, I just like giving you a hard time!
TJ turned 30 this week and sowe had to go big! Not just dinner at Del Taco again...... I know, I will stop eatig out someday. Seeing as how Tj as born in 1981, I decided to throw him an 80's themed birthday party. Everyone dressed up in their best 80's get-up, we had a candy bar full of 80's candy and a little Bon Jovi to rock out to. It was so fun to see our long lost friends that we don't get to see enough and just laugh and eat. And eat some more. and some more. nd a little more. He are the pictures to prove our good time:
The people
The food:
The gifts:
The fun:
I missed a few pictures of some of our fabulous guests but we had such a fun time and I am so glad we were able to celebrate my fabulous husband!!






4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Love the outfits! Nothing like 8o's apparel to get everyone laughing.
haha, you guys r awesome!
Oh i love the paper bag game. I am going to need to come up with a reason to play that asap :)
so fun haha~ thanks for throwing the party :)
Looks totally sweet and like everyone had a blast.
Post a Comment