Poor Mase finally took his first tumble. I knew it was coming pretty soon because this kid does not stop moving and grooving. He is just constantly exploring every nook and cranny and doesn't stop unless he is in his crib (and even then he is a roly-poly). He has been eyeing the lovesac for weeks now.He can crawl up on to it but just cant quite get off it as easily. He finally figured out how to brace himself to crawl off the front of it, which is much closer to he ground but the backside ofit site much higher.

He took a tumble right off the backside and it was awful for his mommy. His first "owie" was a face injury and we all know what that means.... blood!

\

Poor sweetness! I felt like a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad mommy!! Then I realized that if he is anything like his father we will be in for may more boo-boos, bandaids, bruises, cuts, broken bones, and trips to urgent care. Hoepfully he'll take after me!!
2 comments:
Poor baby. The first owie is always the worst. Don't worry you're still a good mommy. Kids are just crazy. Mine are constantly bruised and scabbed up. I'm told it's just a part of growing up.
Poor little guy!! I hate injuries! I get nervous thinking about what accidents my kids are going to have. Glad he is okay.
Post a Comment