Mason had his 9 month appointment yesterday and I have been so curious about his weight because everyone comments on how skinny he is. Well he is 17.9 lbs and is officially in the 7th percentile for weight. 7th. wow. I have never heard of any baby in the 7th percentile. He is 29 inches long which was in the 70th percentile and his head was 18 inches which was in the 60th so the doctor isn't worried. He is getting plenty of fat in his diet due to his head size and his growth hormones are right on track because of his height, he just chooses to be a slim-jim! I
I'll take him any way I can get him!!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Katelyn was always 10% weight & 90% height. I like that the tall and skinny ones last in their clothes longer :)
Post a Comment