I got tagged ...
From Caton, who knows how much I hate these but I love her so I will follow the rules:
5 Things on my to do list:
1. Paint the wood room. I am so excited for this coming weekend.
2. Clean my house for girls' day at the pool.
3. grocery shopping/ Costco
4. get my car washed
5. get some sleep at some point
5 Jobs I have had:
1. front office at Thunderbird dental group
2. chiropractic assistant
3. wedding planner/ director
5 places that I have lived:
1. Mesa, Az
2. Provo, Ut
3. Hefei, China
5 Favorite snacks:
1. Lay's potato chips ( you all knew that was coming)
2. french fries
3. chocolate fondue
4. fruit
5. sweet/sour gummy glow worms ( addicted)
5 Things that you don't know about me are:
1. Ever since we moved I turned into a freakishly clean person. just call me Monica Gellar.
2. I can't get enough reality television
3. I actually enjoy my job, especially now that it's summer and get to unwind a little
4. I wash my hair hopefully twice a week. ( don't judge me!!)
5. I have an obsession with the movie Can't Hardly Wait.
5 Things that I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. I would host a family party where everyone would bring all of their bills and I would pay off everyone's debt..
2. Buy a fancy big house here, cabin in colorado, apartment in New york City and a beach house in hawaii ( and a plane to go back and forth)
3. Buy my husband this machine that he wants that is like $200,000
4. go on a monster shopping spree
5. set up a shelter for abandoned puppies. I am a sucker for puppies.
5 Things I love:
1. Trever John
2. my family
3. potato chips
4. the beach
5. Disneyland
5 People I tag:
1. Aleisha
2. Michelle bair
3. Robyn
4. Alyssa
5. Molly
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
you are such a good sport, i love you!! i am so excited for Thursday I am practically peeing my pants!
i wish some of that monica gellar stuff would rub off on me! I HATE CLEANING!
you got me!! I will post the tag soon!
Aw, I saw Can't Hardly Wait was on over the weekend and I immediately thought of you! Why do I not remember you living in Provo? Where was I? Oh, and please refer to Caton's last post. I left a comment you should read :)
This has nothing to do with your post, but I LOVE your music on here! It brings back great memories.
of course i will be there!!!! eleven right?
Post a Comment