Anywho-
I know I'm a slacker but now that everything is hooked up, we are good to go!! We haven't been up to much. My laziness has kicked in with our new technology so now I sit on my butt and check out all of your blogs and when I get bored of that I switch it over to the TV setting ( and i don't have to move an inch) it's pretty great being so comfortable but I can already tell this will not be good for my eyes. ah, oh well!!
This is Tj with the keyboard and mouse on his lap.
This is how it's hooked up so we can just sit on he couch and type away. It's great! I'm sure my blogging will get much better now that I can do it whenever I want from the comfort of my couch.
We tried this new restaurant that TJ's brother told us to try called EJ'S. It is a steakhouse that also has it's own butcher shop so the meat is super fresh and delicious. It's on McKellips between Recker and Higley and It is soooooo good. TJ ranked it the best steak he has ever had (the bone-in filet if you go) and that is big for him. Come prepared to pay a pretty penny though. Tj of course ordered the most expensive thing on the menu and I ordered this shrimp and pasta thing that was really good. Then we each had to order our own desserts. It wasn't cheap but soooo amazingly good. If you got a few extra $$$ to blow, check it out. This was on our way to the restaurant.
( please excuse the hair... I was in a hurry)
Randomness:
#1. I have been "working on my skin cancer" as my mom would say. It is so great to have our own pool. You all are invited whenever you want. This 110 degree weather is kicking my butt though.
#2. I have heard alot about this store called Hobby Lobby on Greenfield and Baseline. I hear they have a ton of cute home decor stuff and everything is 50% off until Saturday!! Pillows are like $8. go check it out then call me and tell me all about it.
#3. We are painting the wood room over the 4th of July break and I could not be more excited about it. I like the darkness of the room, just not the wood so I am thinking like a mocha color on the walls. what do you think? any other suggestions?? scroll down a few posts to see the room.
This is us just being goofy. I love the kissy face that TJ is making.






5 comments:
i want to go to the hobby lobby place or whatever, i need pillows for our couch..go with me!
we painted over our wood in our last house that wood makes everything look dark and old, even with a brown paint it will look good...why did everyone do that wood so long ago! hobby lobby one of those stores that is so fun like target you can hardly get out there within budget!
Ok so when i first heard of Hobby Lobby i had to laugh out loud - who names a store that? BUT, they have Hobby Lobby all over Texas and here in Omaha and i freaking LOVE THAT PLACE! I got lots of cute little decorations for my apartment, and a beautiful painting! It's kind of like Michaels a little bit, but they have a lot more already put together decorations. I highly recommend.
Oh, and i LOVE the regulators bumpin from your page...reminds me of highschool when i listened to this song before EVERY soccer game!
Cool stuff. I drive by that EJ place all the time. We'll have to go try it. So you drove right by the the other day while I was leaving the gym. I was going to honk at you but I didn't think you would recognize the car.
If you haven't gone to Hobby Lobby, GO! It's like a hop away from my house and it is AMAZING!! I'm a little addicted!!
Post a Comment