Tuesday, July 22, 2008

decorating myself

I have decided I need to learn how to "accesorize". I wear the same silver jewelery all the time and I love it and will still continue to wear it but I need to broaden my horizons a little. Are there rules or tips when it come to this? where are the good, cheap places to go to get cute stuff? help me!!

12 comments:

Caton said...

the forever 21 accessory store!! i can't remember for the life of me if it is called forever or 21 but it's one of the two...anyway they have an insane amount of purses, sunglasses, necklaces bracelets etc. for super cheap although let me add while very cute their stuff is not the nicest quality of all time and there are no returns.

Autumn said...

I have been curious myself. Now that Dave isn't in school anymore, I can afford to buy some jewelry. From time to time. Let's not get crazy here. But I find myself totally unaware of what to get or where to go.

The Gardners said...

You know I'm the queen of accesories....I men a wear the same necklace and earrings everyday! Remember Delia's? Maybe on their website. Oh, and try Overstock.I'm such a fan!

Natalie said...

The stores Icing and Claires always had cute, inexpensive finds, but you might be looking for a little more upscale than that. Charlotte Russe has some cute stuff as well! Have fun looking!

natalie said...

Beats me! I swear forever 21 has uped all of their jewelry prices, maybe not the accesory store though...ps, how did you add a cute font??

Karlee said...

I like forever 21 too. Every now and then Target had cute stuff too. I sent you another invite for that blog BTW

Molly and Molly said...

when you've got a lot of time on your hands (and i'm talking a good chunk) go to www.etsy.com it's a handmade items online store. you can get some really cool, funky things (or classic stuff) and a lot of the time it's not too expensive.

Heidi said...

hey jen well i don't have any answers to your accessorizing question. but just to answer why there was no sacrament, our ward went to the randolf center in florence. or somewhere out there. maybe not florence, i didn't drive, so i have no idea where it actually was. we went and worked with the people there, it's like an assisted living facility. so that is that answer. we need to get together again. we had a blast with the fondu night. it's our turn to treat you two. although it probably won't be anything like your fondu. sorry this turned out to be a novel.
talk to ya later.

Caton said...

i like the new simpler blog..the other one was a little "busy" if you know what I mean...also I can't believe you settled for that gold bracelet at forever love.........muwhwahahaha just kidding!

Kathleen said...

A few weeks ago Express was having a huge $3.99 sale... if you happen to be near one, you may want to check if they still have some clearance stuff. I got some great pieces!

Saragers said...

who needs accessories when you are as cute as you?!! i have the same problem with accessories though! i usually see cute stuff at forever 21.

Jen Harvey (Brenner) said...

For Love 21 in Scottsdale Fashion Square mall has everything you will ever need! :)