Anyways- we had a fun and busy weekend! with alot of eating out ( sorry aleisha!) Thursday my friend caton and I went to scottsdale mall and went shopping. it was so fun to see her and talk. we found a great deal at Express on these solid color shirts and I was going to buy them all but then Caton put most of hers back and so I felt bad as well and only bought 2 ( don't worry, I took Tj back on Saturday to get the rest of them!! muwuauuwuwuhahahah)
It's a bad picture but if you click on it it comes up clearer. It's pretty basic but for $5 a piece I can figure out how to dress it up a little

I also got this shirt at American Eagle. i love it!!

And this swimsuit from Victoria's secret... Robyn- don't judge me!! I promise i will never wear it around your girls!! Now I just have to start working out so I can look like that.
Then on Fruday we went out for some Mongollian food. I just introduced TJ to this and it was really good, again. This was his 2nd time and about my 80th time. yum yum! we went to the one by the old bahama bucks on Lindsey and University. you shoud try it.
Then on Saturday we woke up early and went to a movie- Get Smart. It was really good. I recommend it. We have been wanting to see it forever and finally got around to it. Then, like I said earlier, we went to the mall so I could get the rest of the shirts and they were on sale even more. They were $4.67 a piece!! ya baby!! I think I have every color now.
When we got home I discovered that the movie I had ordered had arrived. I had been dying to see this for months. It was a movie from when I was a kid and I bet you all remember it:
It was just as good as I remembered!! If any of you want to borrow it you are welcome to!
Then TJ's friend called and wanted to get some friends together for dinner so we went to Banderas (on scottsdale road). It was really good. Tj and I are on this new kick where we love trying new places so basically we just drive up and down scottsdale road and try all the fun places. (If you have any suggestions please send them our way). Then after dinner we headed down to the Sugar Bowl and that was yummy!!! I love that place. I don't think I have been since senior year winter formal dance when we rented a double decker bus and went there after the dance! good times!!
At Banderas
At the Sugar Bowl
To cap off the weekend Tj and I entered into a water fight. I basically got my trash kicked up and down!
Tj had a full blown water bottle.
I just had a measley little squirt gun. If it were the other way around, I would have have gotten him much better!!
Like I said.... busy but fun. a good time was had by all. I guess it's time for the week to start again. boo!! the weekends go by so dang fast I can't believe it!






13 comments:
I love that you guys had a water fight! Seriously! Scott's b-day is coming up & i think i'm going to add squirt guns to the list.
Ok first off love the movie! Chipmunks are the best! Sorry you lost the water fight. I've learned that using glasses full of water work best because then your not having to deal with the whole squirting thing you're just flinging water. We should try to get together for a double date soon.
you are funny, i love this post, also you make me sound lame for putting away the shirts, i didn't know they were going to be 6 bucks when we got to the register!! also that swimsuit is adorable I had no idea the top was so cute, i am still looking for shoes to match it for you! and lastly you guys have to try pasta brioni it is in Scottsdale sort of by the mall on camelback and miller (kind of in a strip mall but the restraunt itself is actually nice)it is italian and it is amazing..look at their website and then go there!<3
oh i forgot, i want to borrow that move asap!!!! seriously, i call dibs!
okay i LOVE the chipmunk adventure - it had me so captivated as a kid. i remember being really tense about whether they would make it! i am bummed that i missed the shopping last thursday, but hopefully you'll be available to hang out on thursday the 24th when i'm back from the beach.
you and tj have too much fun...don't worry i'm thinking of a really good memory for your post...
I have that swimsuit in black. and turquoise. and green. and i love it (obviously). good choice!
You guys are so cute with your little water fight! I've been eyeing that swimsuit for the longest time! I love it! That shirt from AE is so cute too!
P.S. What are your cross streets?
Fun Weekend! I have to comment on the Chipmunk Adventure... BEST MOVIE EVER! Because of that movie I Still want to ride in a hot air balloon!
Hey Jen, this is Natalie (Nielson) Olsen! I just wanted to tell you that I love your apartment! I hadn't seen the pictures/post until now. It is way cute and super stylish! I wish I had some of the interior design taste that you guys have! Hope you are doing well!
well about the bkini so cute L-O-V-E yellow! and if I could still wear it I would!
love that you had an indoor water fight!
-k- I'll comment memories on TJ.
First off we loved him at Sherwood reunions. No one does a better "prance" or drag queen walk/pose whatever you want to call it.Such a good "gay" boy! He was younger than most of us, but seriously cracked us up! I remember thinking where did he come from because Jacki and Taylor were so quiet and reserved.
Love you TJ! he-he
You totally suck! Have I ever said anything about your swim attire? That would be a big NO! I don't have to judge you because I already know your a skank! I even told you I didn't care what you picked out in Cali. I figured I would just use you as the 'what the prophet doesn't want us to wear' example. So please wear your threads, it gives me a good excuse to educate my children.
Post a Comment