All the girls
The "kissy face" was very popular that night.
Trying to be "Fierce" like Tyra.
Scary!! I think I love Natalie's face the most!
My dream car! I want a black range Rover sooooo bad! I almost stole that one but there were too many people around.
Blackmail on Aleisha!
Thanks girls! It was too much fun!






9 comments:
You guys look like you went back to High School for a night. How fun! . I love the one of you getting kissed, your face is so cute!! I wish I was still close to my girlfriends like you are. O well, such is life I guess. Later DUDE!
One word ... wow. I think I hate all of us :) I had fun too though, we need to do that more often!
i have 2 comments... 1. Im peeing my pants at Natalie's "scary" face. 2. I think Molly was trying to do a sign language M for molly, but instead she held up an N for Nolly??? 3. (I lied I have 3 comments) You just jinxed yourself... for posting that pic, you will not be able to have an epidural, and your hands are going to go retarded, and you are going to want to cry, then you'll think back to this comment, and I will be right... as usual. HAHAHAHA!
We can be so ugly! Hahaha I love it :)
Hey there! I definitely have stumbled on your blog a few times while blog stalking :) You guys are so cute! Britton says hello by the way :)
oh thanks! you girls are hilarious! what is that ohfie face aleisha is doing?? haha
You girls looked like you had so much fun! I'll have to call you up the next time I'm in town! :)
Hey! Ok, so I use Google Analytics. It will tell you how many hits you get and how often the same computers are logging on. It will also tell you where the hits come from (city and state). It doesn't give you exact names or anything, but I can usually guess based on where it's from. Also, you can see if people you don't know are on there (like, when someone from Chile reads your blog). It's cool, plus--people can't even see that you have it. Very sneaky! It's google.com/analytics!
I love you girls! It reminds me of highschool. :)
Post a Comment