Monday, August 4, 2008

Reunion #2- The McRae's

WARNING: Picture Overload

This weekend we had my family reunion up at my cousins cabin. It was really fun!! It was my dad's family so we had a lot of people come from the east coast which we haven't seen in like 8 years. We drove up Friday afternoon and lounged around for a little while as people were arriving and then we had a campfire with smores. yummm!!!


Me roasting my mallows!


half the family just sitting by the fire


the boys hanging out. that's TJ, my dad Gary and my brother Chris


Val did hers in the foil. It was really good that way too.

Here I am trying to get Tj to take a cute picture:






After smores we went inside to play games and we all got a little hyper. My cousin's kids love to entertain so they put on a show for us and TJ and Val ( my sister-in-law) joined in. Don't they look so cute?!?!



My dad and I watching them perform.

Saturday we hung out at the cabin and just had different activities all day. Val and I went horseback riding and we also went quad riding. Tj had to work most of the day installing a cabin in Pine top but made it back that afternoon.






That night we had skit night and it was soooo funny! TJ, my brother Chris, my dad and my uncle kenny all did a hula dance that was such a hit!!






Then we had a dance party after and I am sooooo sore right now! My body is not used to all that dancing. I think it's probably from doing the limbo.

that's as low as I could go


The in-laws hanging together.



TJ wouldn't dance with me so Valerie decided to take me for a spin around the dance floor.

We had church the next day and then lounged around until about 4:00 and headed home.

my uncle Kenny and counsin Devin (he wasn't allowed to be in the hula skit because he still works out) at church. I just love the tie.
It was so fun to see everyone and get out of the valley and enjoy the cool air and rain!
The END!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I hate you for wearing flip flops while riding a horse!! Looks like you guys had fun.

McRae Family said...

Ya ya ya, you beat me to it, but its only becuase there are some pictures that you still need to email to me, as promised!! And because you didn't have to work today!!! Love ya anyways

Jen said...

I love the hula dance- Hilarious!!!
You guys had 1 rockin' family reunion

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. T.J. I think we have seen you in one to many Lady outfits.

The Gardners said...

Jen, you are one sexy thang on that horse! Giddy up!

Camberley said...

Gare Bear looks fricken hot in a hula skirt! I'm using these photos as blackmail.

Karlee said...

I don't know if I should be frightened or laughing at the hula pictures!! Looks like you had fun!

Truly and Shane said...

NO! Doesn't sound weird at all. I love that you made it. Glad it was a hit FYI: for the vanilla pudding layer, did you mix the pudding with cool whip instead of milk? It holds up and tastes so much better that way. Plus it tricks everyone and they think it's a homemade custard or something :)