Here we are getting ready in the ladies room before the ceremony. We didn't want to drive 2 1/2 hours in dresses and heels so we figured this was our best option.
Then it was off to the ceremony site. The ceremony was actually in a meadow about 10 minutes away from the reception site. It was a little windy and chilly for us city girls but exactly what Molly wanted. She looked so beautiful!
Just a sexy picture. The 4 of us had our cameras going all night so I'm sure they'll be more to come for you all!! or maybe just for me and my 2nd edition blog book (previous post)
Off to the reception!
Me and the beautiful bride and No- I am not pregnant, the dress was just very "billowy"
The centerpieces
And just for fun.....
Sorry Natalie and Aleisha, I had to do it!We had such a fun time and we are so happy for you Molly! We love you dearly and are so excited for you! What a beautiful bride!






5 comments:
That's so awesome, & what a fun girls weekend:)
cute! thanks again for driving I had so much fun on our mini road trip!
you're ass is grass fatty. lmao! had fun!
Cute! Sounds like you and the girls had soooo much fun :)
Molly looks so beautiful and happy! Thank you for posting pictures. You don't look prego, you nerd! You all look really hot. I'll be home soon ;)
Love you girls~
Post a Comment