After using his manly muscles, he got intrigued about a leak we had from a really old spinkler head so in about 5 more minutes we had a giant hole in the backyard. He called our friend Quentin over to help (since he works with this stuff everyday) and he finally convinced TJ that we could really spruce this place up a bit, hallelujah! We are going to do a new sprinkler system and get some beautiful grass growing. I will use the old rose bush area for some beautiful tropical hibiscus and we are going to lay stone down around the pool so we have an area to relax around. I'm so excited!!
Since I wasn't allowed to plant my hibiscus yet (gotta wait for the hole to dry out so they can keep digging and cap off the leak) I planted myself some beautiful pots for the front door. I did little ones just to make sure I can do this but once I master it, I will move on to bigger, beautiful flowers, veggies and herbs.
Wish us luck!! this will be quite the project but I'm so excited about it!!






5 comments:
so pretty jen! I am impressed!
I can't wait to see the results!!!
This weekend we got our first hanging plant for our balcony. If I can keep that alive, I have big plans for our little balcony!!
Good job, Jen! I'm so with you on wanting my backyard done. I'm so sick of dirt weeds and poop!
I LOVE gardening and yard work, oh i can't wait to see it all :)
The pots are so pretty. I love all of the color. Your back yard will look great once you're done! Hopefully it doesn't take all summer to be finished. You'll have to put up pictures as soon as its done.
Post a Comment