We're really excited to say..... baby # 1 is on it's way!! yay! hooray!! we can't wait ( well I'm sure TJ could wait another 10 years but too bad for him- muwah)! I am 13 weeks along and my due date is February 4th, which is my sweet mother's birthday so that is a fabulous day.
I refuse to put up a picture of a piece of plastic that I peed on so you will not see that but I can guarentee there will be many pictures of our little peanut to come.
I have been "nightmarishly" sick the last 3 months but I am starting to see a little light at the end of my tunnel. When i wake up, I have a daily ritual of throwing up first thing, then eating dry toast, taking the heavenly-sent Zofran ( an anti-nausea medication) and then a bowl of kix or special k. I used to get sick 5-6 times a day but if I stick to my ritual, as of lately, I tend to be Ok for the day.
*If I eat protein and carbs, I am usually good
* No sugar what-so-ever. I am instantly sick if I try and eat a cookie ( son-of-a...)
*The thought of drinking water makes me sick
* I can't get through the day without a nap, otherwise I'm literally in bed by 8:00pm
*I HATE the fact that I can no longer sleep on my stomach. I need a huge body pillow with a hole cute out of the middle.
* Poor Tj has been AMAZING. He has been there for me every step of the way and even cleaned up throw up that didn't quite make it into the toilet.
* I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time yesterday and it was a pretty incredible experience.
* I have googled every little thing about pregnancy and now have myself totally paranoid. Not a good idea!
* I cannot wait to find out of it's a boy peanut or a girl peanut. We both thought boy at first but I of course would love a girl! She would be decked out like teresa's baby ( from real housewives of new jersey)
* Everyone is healthy and happy and we could not be more excited! My life will be all about babies now so I am sorry if you get sick of it but I know I won't. yay!
* I am just hoping the next 5 months fly by! I can't wait to see this little peanut.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






29 comments:
Wow that is so exciting!! Hearing the heart beat for the first time is awesome! I'm sure the time will just fly by and you timed it perfect so you won't be huge while its hot! Very smart! (trust me I have 2 summer babies and it sucks)
Congratulations, Jen!!! I am SO excited for you! Sorry, that you've been sick...but I am so happy for you guys! :)
P.S. Thanks for the make-up info., I appreciate it!
O my gosh, congrats! I had no idea, I'm so surprised! That is such great news! I'm so excited for you guys! And for me to have a little niece or nephew close by!
YAY! YAY! YAY! WE ARE SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO BECOME PARENTS! So exciting! And yes be so grateful you aren't having a summer baby. It was awful being fat and prego with Royce in the HOT summer months! Hearing the heart beat makes it so real! I remember when i was so sick and I just felt like i was sick for no reason, even when I knew I was pregnant. But hearing that precious incredible heart beat made it all real. And even more exciting! :) I hope the next 5 months fly by for you. And i'm sure they will. we got all these holidays coming up over the next few months. Which will just fly on by for you :)
YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you Jen!! Woo hoo!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting for you guys. I love that you kept it a secret for so long, I've decided that's the best way todo it. So I haven't looked at a calendar but were you prego at Karlee's shower? Again congrats :-)
I found out the day before. That's why I kept asking all those questions.
Your day/ life sounds to eerily like mine. The water, the protein the naps. Sigh! I hope the next 5 months fly by too! Super excited for you guys!
DO you have the book Your Pregnancy Week By Week? I read it to Johnny every Sunday night. He loved it...;) not. IF you don't I'll let you borrow it. It's fun.
I am so excited for you guys. Kids are a blast. F.Y.I. Never google when you are pregnant. Write down all your questions for your Dr. even if you think that they are silly. If you are still comfortable on your tummy you can still sleep that way until your 21 weeks. And now that your pregnant you will here every bad or scary story that everyone feel that they need to share with you! Just a few tips (hehe) If you ever want to talk or cry to someone you can give me a call :0) I am soooooo happy for you guys YAY!!!
Yay!!!! Maybe he or she will be born on February 6th, that's a pretty good day I hear!<3333
Congrats! Babies are the best thing! They teach you a type of love you never knew existed. :) Being a mom is the most amazing thing, ever. You will love it!
Congrats!!!! We are so excited for you guys. It will be so much fun. I cant wait to see you pregers. We need to hang out.
Congrats!!! I hope you feel better SOON. I couldn't have lived through my pregnancies without Zofran. So excited for you guys!
YAYYYY! That is so awful that you are so sick. That is exactly how I was, barfed seriously every five minutes - the person who invented Zofran deserves to win the Nobel Peace Prize because it is a miracle drug. I actually had to take that AND phenergan to keep anything down. Oh but it will be all worth it when you hold the little peanut in your arms!!!!!Congrats again!
SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU! A life all about babies is a great life! I had the same aversion to water when I was pregnant - I could hardly drink it! I craved milk when I was pregnant - LOTS OF MILK! Hope your pukeyness goes away!!
Jen, I am so happy for you both!!! Good luck!!
I'm sorry you're still pukey and I'm happy you're calling your baby "peanut". Every time I see/talk to/talk about your baby I promise I will call it "Peanut". Congratulations on being fertile AND coming up with a great nickname! xo
Congratulations Jen! Please make sure to post lots of belly pictures! Making a baby with your husband is the most wonderful and amazing life changing exerience you will ever have, it truly is a miracle and you will have a hard time remembering what your life was like, or even meant for without them! Congratulations!
soooooo... congrats! That's exciting news! I hope you start feeling better soon! Can't wait to see what he/she looks like.
Congratulations!! Only I couldn't imagine my life without cookies! That would be the toughtest part. Well that and the not sleeping on your tummy part. So many nights where I was very close at cutting a hole in our mattress. I so hope you get over this sick feeling soon. Can't wait to hear what your having!
YAY!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!
I am so happy for you guys....soooo exciting!!! I'm not gonna lie I feel a little honored I knew before the "big announcement" ; )
Congrats! Sooo excited! Sounds like a boy! My sister says she can't drink water when she is pregnant and she has two boys!! How fun!
YAYYYYYYY! I am SO SO SO excited for you guys! That stinks that you've been so sick, hopefully it'll go away soon since you're in the 2nd trimester now! That's so crazy! Yay for play buddies :)
hey jen this is leah prince now owen. i was sick aswell try flavoring your water i liked lemon it worked for me. congrats!
I'm so happy for you guys, I had to shout the news to James in the other room. Is TJ trying to push the name TJ or TJetta like he did for my kids? All the puking will be gone and fogotten soon (hopefully) and you'll be the cutest pregnant girl ever. Are you having a redhead?????
Jen!! I'm so excited for you guys!! It has been a while! Camille said you were so sick and I'm so sorry. I hope you start feeling better soon! I'm looking forward to a baby shower so I can see you and shower you with fun baby things!! Congratulations!!
Jen Jen Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!
This is WAY late, however, we did talk on the phone about it for forever :) But still... Yay!!! Congratulations again :) Love you guys & so happy for you!
Post a Comment