Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm not a good wife!

I saw this on another person's blog and just about died laughing! I really, honestly wish I was more like this, I do, but it's probably never going to happen. Sorry hunny! Anyways- I am pretty positive that Tj loves coming home to me laying in the bed, with my big belly sticking straight up, no make-up, the tv blaring while I'm asleep and knowing he has to find something to eat in a grocery-less pantry. Sorry 1955, I guess I just don't belong!


(if you click the link, there are alot more "suggestions" to follow. I don't know why my blog does this.)

4 comments:

McRae Family said...

O man, I've seen this before and still love it. This is why is was not alive in the 1955!

Spencer and Amy said...

Haha! That made me laugh! I guess women in the 50's knew their place!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

I saw this a few times in school. Its pretty funny! I don't think any of us would make it in 1950. (And you have a pretty good reason for making TJ fend for himself right now. I think we lived off takeout when I was pregnant with Rilyn.

Lindsey said...

Are you kidding me??? I mean, I agree with some of the stuff - I pick up the house and spiff up before husband gets home. And I usually make sure the baby is looking as cute as ever.. but the part about how his topics of conversation are more important? And how we have no right to question their actions or complain if they're out all night? What the hell? I'm not a crazy feminist, but a big jackass wrote that article. Or a very very sad female with footprints up and down her back.