Thursday, January 6, 2011

36 weeks

Here I am at 36 weeks, just growing right along. Word of advice- never buy the Nikon coolpix camera. I have had it for less than a year and every picture we take is out of focus and I can't figure out how to fix it. I guess it's time for a new one before the little guy arrives.


I know, I am pretty sure this is the longest I have ever not blogged and I am ashmaed of myself. Things are pretty low key right now and not much is happening. Our lives pretty much revolve around getting everything ready for the baby (well at least mine does, I'm pretty sure Tj still doesn't believe this is really happeneing).


Here are a few highlights to get us through to the next post:

Our Christmas was very quiet and simple this year but it was perfect! We got to spend alot of time with family and friends and just relax. i didn't even put my tree up this year and it just wasn't the same. Next year I am going all out!

New Years was also great, we spent it with TJ's family and I think we were all in bed by 10:30. cheers!!

My mom's aunt came to town and so we were able to meet them for dinner up at Grayhawk. Here is the fam (and my big belly):













I went to the Dr yesterday and had an ultra sound done (my favorite thing) and everything is looking great. He is healthy as can be but not quite ready to arrive just yet. I just hope he changes his mind soon cause I am sooooo ready!


I am done working and it was very bittersweet to leave. I love the girls I work with and have had an amazing 4 years working there but this just means I am so much closer to meeting this little guy.

I am in serious nesting mode and trying to get everything ready. His room is coming along and almost done. I wil post pictures but with us moving soon, I am not really going all out. We will just get by in this house and then I'll decorate in the next one.

We have a few name ideas but not totally sure yet. TJ really really wants the name Rockwell and call him Rock. I am not quite sure if I can do that so I want to name him Mason Rockwell and then he can go by Rock if he wants. I just think it flows alot better. Plus- Tj and I were set up on a blind date by a friend named Mason so it just seems extra fitting. What do you think??

Ok I promise to update soon!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Love the name Mason Rockwell Sherwood, Yes it totally flows well.

You still look amazing and good luck this last month. It's the hardest month to get through. Just try to take it easy, nest these next couple wks and then take it easy the last two.

Caton said...

good update ive missed you, hope you're not feeling too uncomfortable.

Stephanie said...

Love the name Mason. :) Yes, take it easy and enjoy the last few weeks being pregnant. You will miss it when it's over!

Randee Mecham said...

Mason would be so cute! K well we need to do lunch before your little guy gets here!

Spencer and Amy said...

I actually know a Rocky and we call him Rock, and I really like it! It's not something that you hear alot of. I also love the name Mason too!! So whatever you guys choose I am sure will be great for the little guy!

McRae Family said...

Yes that was a very long time for you! So excited to meet that little guy soon! Can't wait!