I love that the weather is finally changing around here!!! I know it's still warm but it gives me a glimmer of hope that it will soon be chilly outside. Here's to morning runs with Mason in the new jogging stroller and losing 30lbs. ha!
He is getting so big and more & more adorable if that was even possible. Love this cooler weather too- and look forward to laying it up on chilly days.
Congrats on the weightloss. It's crazy how it just starts falling off, and then the real work begins for that last remaining bit (ok, like 20 lbs for me) those are the hard ones to lose. Keep it up!
Tj and I got married March 20, 2007. We are having so much fun being a young married couple. TJ owns a granite company called Vintage Granite and he is very good at what he does. A big perfectionist!! I get the incredible opportunity to stay at home with our sweet baby boy Mason. He is the biggest joy in our lives and we love to just sit and watch him. Life is good!
4 comments:
He is getting so big and more & more adorable if that was even possible.
Love this cooler weather too- and look forward to laying it up on chilly days.
Congrats on the weightloss. It's crazy how it just starts falling off, and then the real work begins for that last remaining bit (ok, like 20 lbs for me) those are the hard ones to lose. Keep it up!
Mason is soo cute Jen! I have 30 lbs to lose too :( We can do it!
I wish congrats were in order Jen. Unfortunately, that is what I still need to lose. Ugh!
haha I love that you have a double stroller!! Mason is so dang cute I can't get over it!
Post a Comment