Sunday, July 8, 2007

TJ's new project!!!

It has been way too long, almost 2 weeks since I have posted!! sorry folks! Not much has changed though. We just had a relaxing weekend, didn't really go out for the 4th but there is one thing new. TJ started talking about how much he needed a new project, not like he works enough as it is but this is what he chose.

He has decided to build a teardrop trailer so we can go camping ( since we go sooooo often) I'm not really sure about this but we'll see how it goes!!
He bought a trailer and is putting it together himself. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes! If any of you would like to sway his decision please feel free to go ahead and do so!!! I won't mind!!!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

It is scary how much our husband's are alike.. it's no co-inky-dink they're related!

Jamie & Johnny said...

Well hello, thanks for saying hi. I'm putting you on my link lists and I'll be checking in from time to time. We haven't seen eachother in awhile, what's up with that?

Josh & Elise said...

Hey lady-
It was so good to hear back from you! I went to the home ward this last weekend and was sad that all of my friends weren't there. One of these days we all need to go back for old times sake. So, on the matter of this trailer, good luck. Husbands just have their way of convincing us because they are so dang cute! Glad you are enjoying married life. I have always thought that it would be so fun to be a wedding planner. Maybe that will be my second career after I get tired of teaching. N-e-who, keep in touch!

Mary-Sunshine said...

This is just great! Jared talked to TJ and has tried to tell me that we need one now....I am going to be as supportive as you Jen! Have fun with that!

The McKnights said...

Hey girl! Got your message, I'm so glad you found me! So you finally tied the knot huh? ha ha Good for you! You looked way hot on your wedding day! Keep in touch!

Lindsey said...

Long Live WHITETRASH!!


-Kolt

Lindsey said...

Jen,

have Nizzle call me cause my retarted phone earased all my numbers! thanks

-Kolt

Unknown said...

Hey Jen! It's me - Jen Mecham(Nikolaus) from school! Good ol' Mountain View! Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's so great to see all your pics and congrats on your recent marriage! I am so glad to see that you're doing well and I can't wait to see more of you and TJ on your blog! Talk to u soon!

Jewelia Eagar said...

No, we are not going to the Sherwood Reunion - are you? Maybe next year....