While we were there TJ picked out a bone for Rocky and ever since we gave it to him the dog would not leave it alone. He would sleep with it, carry it around all over the house in his mouth and even tried to bury it in Tj's dad's closet in the clothes hamper. When I walked in to the room, he darted for the bone so that I wouldn't get it first. It was pretty funny.
After Petco we walked by Old Navy and I had seen these doggy outfits in there so we decided we had to get one, just for fun of course but it was so cute. He didn't even try to take it off. He ran around with it for most of the night. I tried to put it on him again today and he took off running.
Anyways, that was our night. Since we don't have kids like the rest of you, we will write about our dog






6 comments:
I love it! I think that is so cute!
it's official... you guys need a kid to keep you entertained. I rent mine hourly if you are interested...
That dog has devil eyes!
Love it I love dog sweaters In teh winter my moms dog always got a new sweater to keep her warm...we gota rain coat from the target dollar section once too...keep dressing him he will get used to it!
TJ... Jen & I are ordering pizza!!! Too bad for you! I know your checking these comments like every half hour. Have fun blogging!!
-k- this comment is for TJ!
I am one of your many long lost cousins. he-he what up kid?
Summer Sherwood uhhh...Allen
Post a Comment